One of the most difficult steps in the problem solving process is often determining the actual problem. As a start to define your problem from a TRIZ perspective, answer the following questions:
- What would your system look like or perform in its ideal state?
- Data appears without being entered.
- A lever moves without force.
- Complexity of design vs. simplicity of operation.
- Weight reduction without loss of strength.
- Information being generated.
- Sources of energy from fields.
If you would like assistance in problem selection and definition, please Contact us.